Home » , , , , » Srikanth-Bhoomika ‘Maa’ shelved

Srikanth-Bhoomika ‘Maa’ shelved

Srikanth-Bhoomika ‘Maa’ shelved

June 20, 2009


Director Sabapathy said that the shooting of Maa has been suspended for time being. He said,” I started Maa with Srikanth, Bhoomika and Prithviraj in the cast. The first schedule of this film took place in Rameswaram.But due certain reason the shooting of the film has been stopped. But this project has not been shelved. I will be talking to Producer Krishnamurthy regarding this soon. Now I am fully concentrating on the film titled 16.The shooting of the film is completed. Shiva and Madhushalini are in the lead roles.

Many are asking me whether the story of this film happens in 16 days. They are asking me because I have titled the film as 16. This is not a thriller film. There are no fighting scenes in this film. Love blossoms at the age of 16 so I have titled the film 16. Yuvan Shankar Raja’s music will make this film glossier. The audio is to be released next month. I will also be directing a film for which Yuvan has written the story. He is also producing the film. The shooting of the film will commence by end of the year.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Cinema Icon - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger