Home » , » Actress Swathi waiting for her good offers

Actress Swathi waiting for her good offers

Actress Swathi waiting for her good offers

January 20th, 2009

‘A simple beauty’ is what Kollywood calls her now. Actress Swathi who made her debut in ‘Subramaniapuram’ still continues making high waves though she hasn’t picked up any offers now. When approached Swathi, the actress says, ‘I was born and brought in Russia where my Dad was working for Indian Naval. Our family doctor named me ‘Svetlana’ and later as we moved to India, I was rechristened as ‘Swathi”

The actress entered into media as a TV anchor when Selvaraghavan took notice of her for his ‘Aadavari Maathlaadu Arthale Vaeru’. Later, she shored on Kollywood for ‘Subramaniapuram’. “I’m waiting for good offers as I cannot perform the roles that don’t suit me” adds Swathi. At the moment, she is busy acting in various Telugu films.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Cinema Icon - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger