Home » , » Nadhiya reveals the secret of her beauty

Nadhiya reveals the secret of her beauty

Nadhiya reveals the secret of her beauty

January 21st, 2009

When Nadhiya was asked the reasons for remaining a beautiful mother she said,” It was always an exercise for me when I was at the back if my children. This could also be the one of the reason for my slimness. Moreover I don’t have the habit of taking rest. I always do some kind of work. If you start taking rest you slowly tend to become fat. At the same I will not control my food habits because of my age factor. I eat plenty of food which is my favourite. But after this I will burn my calorie by doing exercise. By playing tennis and doing work out in the gyms regularly keeps me fit and young”.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Cinema Icon - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger