Home » , » Shruthi to sing and act

Shruthi to sing and act

Shruthi to sing and act

January 19th, 2009

Shruthi Haasan said that she will sing and act in film like the yester year heroines. She said,” I am making my debut as a leading lady in the Hindi film Luck. Imran Khan is pairing with me. People ask me whether I will follow the footsteps of my parents. I learnt music. This is imbibed in me because I am born in an actor’s family. There is no pointy in saying that I will not act in a film after being born in an actor’s family. people ask me whether I will give importance to music. I have proved my talent in singing.

Now I have taken my next step towards acting. There are a lot of people who had acted and sung in Hindi and Tamil films. I will also simg and act like them. They expect a lot from me because I am the daughter of Kamal Hassan. I will do my best according to capacity. I have learnt a lot from my father Kamal Hassan.”





Share this article :
 
Copyright © Cinema Icon - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger