Home » » There is nothing wrong is doing item numbers says Suja

There is nothing wrong is doing item numbers says Suja

There is nothing wrong is doing item numbers says Suja

January 21st, 2009



Suja had said that there is nothing wrong doing item songs. Suja is currently acting in Solla Solla Inikkum and also in a Malayalam film Black Dalia. Suja said,” I am pairing with Vikrant in the film Engal Aasan and with Navdeep in Solla Solla Inikkum. Some are against item songs and dances. I am not worried about it. There is nothing doing an item dance in a film. I have reached my fans only through these songs. But I prefer to act in the lead roles. Then don’t ask me that whether I will not do item numbers. I will definitely do single item numbers if I get a good film.”
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Cinema Icon - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger